In Vynogradiv, a fire occurred in an apartment building

5 September 2016 12:07  65133112 0134427
In Vynogradiv, a fire occurred in an apartment building

On September 5, at 2:25, rescuers of the city of Vynogradiv received a report of a fire in a building on Myr sguare. To eliminate the fire, a crew of the 6th State Fire and Rescue Unit was sent at the scene. Firefighters quickly localized fire, the center of which was in the bathroom, and did not let it spread over the building. At 2:31, the fire was completely extinguished.

Most likely, the cause of the fire was a short circuit, but the exact cause will be established by law enforcement officials. According to the tenant of the house, he left a running washing machine unattended, and after a while he smelled smoke.   Wasting no time, the man immediately called rescuers.

The fire destroyed the washing machine and household items, also partially damaged decoration of the bathroom.

The amount of loss is being established.

Nobody was killed or injured in the fire.

Source: State Emergenices Service of Ukraine Office in Transcarpathian region.

Tags: Vynogradiv, fire, firemen, rescuers

Read also

In Vynogradiv, a car was burning
In Vynogradiv, a car was burning
97156918 0158422
26 July 2017 10:23
A residential building in Tyaciv district was burning
A residential building in Tyaciv district was burning
60156501 0158001
18 July 2017 10:36

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments