Uzhgorod rescuers eliminated the fire at the private sector
On March 14, at 15:47, the Rescue Service of Transcarpathia was reported about a fire in a private houshold on Parkhomenko street in Uzhgorod. The fire was noticed by the homeowner, who was carrying out welding work.
Firefighters of the 14th State Fire and Rescue Unit, who arrived at the scene, found out that the straw under external staircase leading to the second floor of the house was burning. Already at 16:04, the fire was localized. Because of the straw smoldering, final liquidation of the fire lasted over an hour. Rescuers finished dousing the straw at 17:15. In total, two vehicles and 8 firefighters were engaged in extinguishing the fire.
The fire destroyed one ton of straw and damaged wooden floor of the balcony on the area of 20 square meters. However, the two-storey house itself was saved from destruction. The cause of fire is to be established by law enforcement officers.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03