In Mukachevo, disadvantaged citizens will receive gas meters at the expense of the city budget
The program "Additional social and medical protection of residents of Mukachevo" provides for one-time financial assistance for purchase and installation of gas meters for disadvantaged citizens.
To this end, citizens should submit:
- Application for the service;
- Declaration of property status of the person who needs the meter;
- Certificate of income for the last six calendar months preceding the application month (for able-bodied person who needs the meter);
- A copy of pension certificate (for family members of the retirement age);
- A copy of a certificate of disabled or a certificate of recipient of social assistance (if any);
- Documents that confirm the need to purchase and install a meter;
- Copy of passport (first, second pages and pages with residence registration). If there are several photos, an additional copy of this page;
- Copy of the applicant's identification number certificate or a copy of the passport page where rejection of the identification number is indicated;
- Check for the price of the meter.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03