Over the weekend, 2 fires happened in Kolochava

9 March 2016 12:00  30118381 0119560
Over the weekend, 2 fires happened in Kolochava

On March 5, at 4:20, the rescue service of Transcarpathia received a report of a fire in a summer kitchen located in the village of Kolochava in Mizhhirya district. The fire was reported by a resident of a neighboring house.

Two crews of the State Fire and Rescue Post of the village of Kolochava - in total 2 vehicles and 7 people - arrived at the scene. At the scene, firefighters found out that the fire had originated in the shower booth built in a wooden street facility. The firefighting was complicated due restrained conditions - there were two houses, a garage and a shed around the summer kitchen. The fire was localized at 4:35 and eliminated at 05:00. The fire destroyed ceiling on the area of ​​3 square meters, walls on the area of ​​8 square meters and household goods.

On March 8, at 16:05, the Rescue Service "101" again received a call from Kolochava. As in the previous case, a wooden outhouse - summer kitchen combined with stable - was burning.

The owners of the house with their neighbors began to extinguish the fire in the attic of the street facility where hay was stored. Firefighters of Kolochava took it from there - in total 1 vehicle and 5 firefighters were engaged. Firefighters localized the fire at 16:15 and eliminated it at 16:30. The flames damaged the ceiling on the area of ​​1 square meter, and the roof on the area of ​​2 square meters. The cause of the fire will be established by law enforcement authorities.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments