Online legal advice in Transcarpathia: schedule and venue
Uzhgorod local center of free secondary legal aid launched Skype link with libraries of Uzhgorod district. This is a new opportunity for people from remote settlements to receive legal advice or answer to their questions.
In order to receive free legal advice, you need to come to one of the libraries that are connected to the program "Library bridge." There, specialists of Uzhgorod local center of free secondary legal aid will give you an answer to your questions online and tell you how to solve a particular problem from a legal point of view.
Where and when you receive get free legal advice online?
Velyky Berezny ditrict - every Friday from 14.10 to 14.40
- Velyky Berezny Central District Library (Velyky Berezny, Shevchenko st., 4)
- Library Branch in the village of Kostryno (the village of Kostryno, 127)
- Library Branch in the village of Sil (the village of Sil, 71)
Perechyn district - every Friday from 14.40 to 15.10
- Perechyn Central District Library (the city of Perechyn, Zhovtneva st., 20).
- Library Branch in the village of Poroshkovo (.Tsentralna Street, 74)
- Library Branch in the village of Turya-Remeta (Radvanka st., 85)
- Library Branch in the village of Turya-Pasika (Turyanska, 33).
Uzhgorod district - every Friday from 15.10 to 15.40
- Uzhhorod Central District Library (the village of Tyihlash, St. Istvan st., 119)
- Library branch in the town of Serednye (Zakarpatska st., House of Culture).
- Library branch in the village of V. Lazy (Shevchenko st., n / a).
- Library branch in the village of Storozhnytsya Shevchenko st., 1 - post officel)
- Library branch in the village of Korytnyany (Dukhnovich st., 66в - building of the village council).
For further information, please contact Uzhgorod local center of free secondary legal aid: Uzhgorod, Zahorska st., 51
Phone: (0312) 64-15-05
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13