In Uzhgorod district, a man wanted to burn garbage and ended up in intensive care with burns
Yesterday, the operational-rescue service of Transcarpathia received from Uzhgorod District Police Department a report that last night in the village of Tysaashvan in Uzhgorod district a man had been injuried. A local resident decided to burn garbage and poured some gasoline on it. As a result, he sufferred II-III degree thermal burns of 40% of the body. Currently, the 36-year-old man is in the intensive care unit of the Transcarpathian Regional Clinical Hospital. His condition is assessed as serious.
Spring has just begun, and already there is the first victim of uncontrolled burning of garbage and dry vegetation in Transcarpathia. In this regard, the State Emergencies Service of Ukraine Office in Transcarpathian region encourages citizens to be careful when cleaning their gardens. Organic waste should be put into a compost pit. And under any circumstances, do not burn dry grass, fallen leaves and debris. Otherwise, you risk to suffer injuries or burn whole household.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13