Man almost dies in carbone monoxide poisoing. His son-in-law saves his life

State emergency service in Transcarpathia  10 February 2016 10:37  26115522 0116674
Man almost dies in carbone monoxide poisoing

Yesterday a call was received by the second state fire and rescue unit of Velykyi Bereznyi. The call was made by the local district hospital. The medicalmen informed the fire brigade that a 61-year old man with sigs of carbone monoxide poisoing was brought to the hospital. The man is a resident of the Sil village of this district.

As it turned out, the man was saved by his son-in-law. In the night, the man felt the smell of smoke coming from the room of the victim. He rushed to the room immediately. He had knocked out the door and picked up the old man, and took him out of the building. Outside the man was taken over by the medicalmen..

In addition, the house owners managed to extinguish the fire by themselves. The source of the fire turned out to be the sofa, where the old ma had decided to light a cigarette before going to sleep. Except the damaged sofa, the smoked walls and the ceiling of the room will remind the house owners about the fire.

The main reason of the fire and the damages are being calculated at the moment.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments