Boiler room in flames in Vynohradovo district (PHOTO)

State Emergency Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathia  26 February 2016 09:45  52115229 0116374
Boiler room in flames in Vynohradovo district (PHOTO)

There was a fire in the basement of a private house in the village Oleshnyk, Vynohradovo district. The basement served as the boiler room. The fire was noticed by the owner of the lot. He was going to check the work of the solid fuel boiler. Having noticed the smoke, the man dialed the Rescue service "101" about the fire at 14:48.

While waiting for the firefighters, the man together with his neighbours attempted to extinguish the fire. Then, the process was continued by the firemen of the 6th state fire and rescue unit of Vynohradovo. The fire was localised at 15:04 and extinguished at 15:30. The brigade managed to save the house from any damage.

Probably, violation of safety rules led to fire. There was firewood and rubbish next to the door of the boiler. Thus, just a spark could have led to fire. As a result, the fire destroyed the moped and some of the man's property in the basement. In addition, the gas boiler, located in 1.5 m from the solid fuel boiler, was also damaged. The losses are estimated at 2000 UAH.

Boiler room in flames in Vynohradovo district (PHOTO) (0001)
Boiler room in flames in Vynohradovo district (PHOTO) (0002)

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>