Fans of underground music will see great surprises at the festival "Kruk Fest" (Announcement)
"Kruk Fest I" - the first large-scale festival of Uzhgorod independent promotional group "Kruk" to be held on April 23 in Uzhgorod - was discussed at the press conference in the Uzhgorod press club. The Promotional Group "Kruk" works on DIY-principles, without any genre limitations, and its main goal is to develop Uzhgorod concert activity by inviting underground and off-stream groups.
According to Mykola Maha, the organizer of the "Kruk Fest I", Uzhgorod has been long lacking such musical events as music festivals. However, according to the observations of the organizers and feedback from fans, there is a considerable interest for large concerts. Therefore, the promotional group has decided to organize a festival. The event will be held on April 23, at 17.00, in the club "Outsider."
Groups from Uzhgorod, Vynogradiv, Kyiv, Lviv and Boyarka are invited to the festival. These include, in particular, the authors of the best metal releases of Ukraine in 2015. According to Volodymyr Kosarev-Kozlov, the organizer of the "Kruk Fest I", local groups will be the first to perform, in total there will be four of them. Those are "Omniverse", a fairly young band, Uzhgorod musicians play progressive death-thrash-metal, released two mini-albums.
Also the band "In Movement" from Vynogradiv, who play a mixture of hardcore with thrash metal, released a mini-album. "Majesty of Revival" is another Transcarpathian band with two albums that were realesed both in Ukraine and abroad, received a lot of favorable reviews.
"The Symbioz", hardcore, they have been playing for 12-13 years, have 6 releases in Ukraine and Belarus.
As for interesting young bands from Uzhgorod, the organizers named the following:
- "Crucify me Gently", band from Uzhgorod, released 1 mini-album, they are quite popular among the Ukrainian listeners, and soon will present a debut album.
- "Majesty of Revival" - "dark horse", rarely seen in Uzhgorod.
- A young band "Incoma". They began playing last year, released a mini-album, have fairly good reviews among Ukrainian listeners.
- Vynogradiv band "In movement". Actively working, recording the second release.
- "Siberian Sun", oriented to 90s alternative music.
- "Distinct" - veterans of Ukrainian nu metal, perform from time to time.
The organizers are sure that the bands will receive a good feedback from the fans who are interested in this alternative music. The ticket price for the festival will be 60 UAH (80 UAH on the concert day, 60 UAH - for visitors from out of town)
The festival will last from 17.00 to 23.00
21 November 2019 17:13
18 November 2019 15:29