The training on tactical medicine will be held in Uzhgorod (Announcement)
On February 7, in the regional center of Transcarpathia, there will be the training on tactical medicine "Know in order to save!".
The event runs from 9:00 to 18:00.
The following trainings will be held:
1. Training "Basics of evacuation."
2. Training "Control of bleeding from wounds."
3. Training "ABC protocol."
4. Training "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation" (CPR).
5. Training "Restoring the patency of airways."
6. Training "Control of arterial bleeding using bandages and CELOX strips".
7. Training "Desmurgy" (bandager, racking).
8. Training "Immobilization" (application of splints).
9. Training "Transportation of victims" (carrying of victims on stretchers).
The training will be conducted by the instructors of the special purpose medical detachment "White Berets".
The target audience of the event:
- Medical health care workers;
- MIA employees;
- Volunteers who go to the ATO area;
- Soldiers, etc.
The project objectives are:
- Training of professionals who would have the knowledge and skills in first aid provision, organization of medical care in emergencies during martial law, natural disasters and public events;
- To ensure, if necessary, management of mobile medical stations whose members have the knowledge and skills to manage and coordinate the medical service on the battlefield;
- Persons, who will undergo training, in peacetime may help any unit, ambulance crews, police or MOE with qualified medical help;
- Providing pre-medical health care during public events before the arrival of the ambulance, etc.
The requirement for each participant is wearing tactical glasses and hard hat (helmet, cap and so on). Field clothes (for work on the ground) and / or camouflage clothing, any other equipment is recommended.
Additional inquiries on the training can be made by phone:
066-788-11-06 (Eric Hleba)
Source - Zakarpattya online
22 December 2014 14:47
Pride and... pain. The exhibition, which everyone must see, is taking place in Uzhgorod (PHOTO-REPORT)
26 November 2017 14:49
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13