The Security Service of Ukraine calls Transcarpathians be careful and vigilant!
The Office of the Security Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region appeals to residents and visitors of the region with a request to remain vigilant and observe safety precautions during the holidays.
The Security Service of Ukraine together with other law enforcement agencies has strengthened measures to protect potentially vulnerable sites and crowded places. A large-scale complex of actions aimed at early detection, prevention and suppression of possible terrorist acts is being implemented.
The prevention of situations dangerous for human life depends on each of you. So, we remind the basic rules of behavior in case of life-threatening situations.
In case of detection of a suspicious object at the place of celebration:
- report the fact to the police and call ambulance and emergency services;
- do not approach, do not touch, do not open, do not move the found object, do not pour fluid or sand on it, do not use radio and electrical equipment, intercom systems near it;
- move people away from the location of suspicious object;
- if necessary, arrange disconnection of gas, water and electricity supply.
In case of an explosion you should immediately organize and ensure the following basic steps:
- call fire fighters, ambulance, rescuers, utilities (gas, electricity, heat);
- if there are victims, provide first aid until the arrival of ambulance;
- in case of fire, you must take measures to extinguish it by yourselves using the available means of fire fighting.
When people are taken as hostages:
- if possible, immediately inform the police;
- do not enter into negotiations with terrorists, if possible, follow their demands, unless it involves causing injury to human life and health.
Remember that delay and negligence under the threat of committing the above crimes may result in loss of life!
The non-stop telephone hotline operates at the Office of the Security Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region. If you find weapons or explosive devices, have information about the arrival and stay of suspicious persons in the region and evidence or information about the intention of committing separatist and terrorist activities, please call (0312) 61-31-00, 066-899-78-38; 097-256-54-30