Skating on the ice on the Uzh river is banned!
It is strictly forbidden to step on the ice on the Uzh river, because it is fragile and there is a high risk to fall into the icy water. Parents are requested to watch their children.
If you witness children on the ice in these conditions, do not stay away, call them back to the bank.
Stepping on the ice is allowed only in a frosty weather. It is forbidden to step on the ice, unless you know its thickness and strength.
Stepping on the ice is prohibited:
- If there's warm water flows nearby, at river junctions, near outlets for sewage and industrial water;
- In case of fast flowing water in this place;
- If there are boards, sticks and other things frozen into the ice;
- In case of different colors of the ice;
- During the spring thawing of ice and snow, and strong temperature drop during the spring warming.
Source: Chas Zakarpattya
8 December 2017 21:13