In Uzhgorod, on the "Shakhta", a house was burning (PHOTOS)
In the evening of January 5, in Uzhgorod, a house in the suburban area on Zeleny Hai Street ("Shakhta" neighborhood) caught fire. The fire originated in a three-story building. This was reported to rescuers at 19:50 by local people, who had noticed flames bursting out of the roof of a neighbor's house.
Upon arrival of the 14th and the 15th state fire and rescue units, the fire had almost completely covered the roof. So firefighters had to act quickly and efficiently to extinguish the fire and not to let it destroy the house. In addition, it was difficult for rescuers to approach the scene. Despite that, officers of the State Emergencies Service managed to localize the fire at 20:40, and at 22:50 to put it out completely.
Most likely, the fire was caused by violation of the rules of stove heating. The final cause of the fire and the amount of the loss is being established. The fire destroyed the roof, partly the second floor and the furniture, appliances and other household items that were there.
Fortunately, no one was injured at the fire.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13