In Rakhiv district, a man lost a smokehouse and meat in fire (PHOTOS)

1 January 2015 13:58  2588605 089556
In Rakhiv district, a man lost a smokehouse and meat in fire (PHOTOS)

December 28th at 00:55, Rakhiv district rescuers received the information about a fire in the street facilities in the village of Chorna Tisa. The incident was reported by the owner of the household, a 63-year-old pensioner. At night, he heard cracking sound from the yard, came out to see what was happening and saw fire in the smokehouse. Then, he immediately called the rescuers.

Rescuers of the city of Rakhiv and the village of Yasinya were engaged to eliminate the fire. Presumably, a piece of bacon during the smoking fell on the grid, started burning and set fire to the smokehouse. The fire was localized at 1:20, and half an hour later, it was completely eliminated.

The fire destroyed the smokehouse and meat products that were smoked there. In addition, the flames damaged the shed with wood nearby. The damage caused by the fire is currently being established by experts.

 

Office of the State Emergencies Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region

In Rakhiv district, a man lost a smokehouse and meat in fire (PHOTOS) (281220141646)

.

In Rakhiv district, a man lost a smokehouse and meat in fire (PHOTOS) (281220141641)

.

In Rakhiv district, a man lost a smokehouse and meat in fire (PHOTOS) (281220141643)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>