In Khust district, a schoolgirl was poisoned by alcohol

8 January 2015 14:05  3189022 089982
In Khust district, a schoolgirl was poisoned by alcohol

A 17-year-old girl on holidays drank at home a glass of wine, after which she lost consciousness and was hospitalized.
On holidays, Khust city police received by telephone a report from Khust hospital that a 17-year resident of the village of Kraynykovo had been delivered to them to provide medical assistance. Doctors diagnosed the young patient with acute alcohol poisoning.
The investigative team arrived at the hospital. Law enforcement officers found out that that night the victim had drunk at home about 250 grams of wine, after which she became sick and fainted.
The young patient had to be hospitalized in the intensive care unit. The police are establishing the circumstances of the schoolgirl's poisoning.
Meanwhile, the police once again warn parents of minors: look after your sons and daughters, what they use, whom they spend time with, etc. On holidays, there is an increased risk of alcohol use by minors.
Remember that it is always easier to prevent a trouble than to reap its bitter consequences.

PR Service of the Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments