In Khust district, a child scalded herself

13 January 2015 12:58  2089264 090225
In Khust district, a child scalded herself

Recently, a 4-year old child with thermal burns was delivered to Khust hospital. Doctors reported the incident to the police.
As the mother of the child explained to the police, she toppled a kettle of boiling water on herself. As a result, she suffered 1 and 2 degree burns of the face, abdomen and neck.

Currently, the child's condition is stable, she is under medical supervision.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments