In Irshava district, two girls were poisoned with alcohol and pills
In Irshava district, two girls were admitted to medical institution because of poisoning
On the night of Sunday to Monday, two residents of one of the villages in Irshava district, within one hour, asked for medical help. One drank too much alcohol at a girlfriend's birthday party, the other one swallowed pills after an argument with her boyfriend.
First, a 16-year-old girl was admitted to the hospital with acute alcohol poisoning.
As the police found out, on the day before she was visiting her girlfriend, who celebrated her birthday. The girl drank so much that in the morning she felt ill and was taken by her relatives to the hospital.
Within one hour, a 19-year-old girl from the same village called for medical help for medication poisoning.
Law enforcement officers who arrived at the scene, found out that she and her boyfriend had been visiting a cafe-bar in Irshava. While staying there, they had a quarrel, and the guy left his girlfriend. After that, the girl swallowed some pills, and then went home to the village, where she became ill. Her relatives called an ambulance, the victim was taken to the intensive care unit of Irshava District Hospital.
Currently, the state of health of the two girls is satisfactory, there is no threat to their lives.
According to the chief of Irshava district police department, Lieutenant Colonel Myron Chernychko, the incidents were registered in the Unified register, the circumstances are being checked. Regarding the parents of the minor who was hospitalized with alcohol poisoning, the issue of making them liable under Part 1 of Art.184 of the Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offences (child neglect by parents or persons in loco parentis) is being considered.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13