If you hire an employee - inform the tax service

24 January 2015 12:00  13390105 091072
If you hire an employee - inform the tax service

Experts of Uzhgorod STI call to pay attention to the changes in labor legislation regarding hiring of employees. So, now an employee can receive work permit only after the conclusion of the employment contract, confirmed by the order of the employer. In this case, the employer must notify the SFS (tax inspectorate) about hiring of the citizen.

It should be emphasized that the employment contract between an employee and an employer-natural person are not required to be registered with the employment agency. It should be noted that new penalties for violation of labor laws have been introduced that are financial sanctions and imposed regardless of administrative fines. In particular, in the event of admission of an employee to work without concluding an employment contract, hiring of a worker on a part-time basis, when he or she actually works full time, or if salaries are paid without payments of the contribution and taxes, a fine shall be imposed on the employer in amount of 30 minimum wages at the time of detection of the violation (currently - 36,540 UAH) for each employee regarding whom violation was made. 

Source: Visti Uzhgorodshchyny

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments