Invitation to the training "Where to look for local corruption"
On 26-27 of September, in Kyiv, the Institute of Media will hold a training for bloggers and civil activists "Where to look for local corruption."
The following topics will be covered:
- Opportunities for investigations opened by the new law on local elections;
- Where to find corruption in local council deputies' activities;
- Best ways to control the activities of the executive committees by the public;
- How the local government makes money on tourism (features of Transcarpathia)
- Opportunities a local deputy has in the fight against corruption;
- Corruption in the field of culture (the case of one of Lviv theaters).
The trainers will be experts from the Institute of Political Education Taras Sluchyk, Volodymyr Feskov, Andriy Osipov, as well as Kyiv city council member Vasyl Hatsko and the Head of the Department of Culture of Lviv City Council Irina Mahdysh.
To participate in the training, one has to fill in the registration form.
Seats are limited.
The organizers pay for accommodation and meals for the participants and cover travel expenses upon presentation of travel document.
The training is part of the "Bloggers Against Corruption" project with the support of the Freedom House and the Foreign Ministry of Norway.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13