The seminar-presentation "Modern international methods of animal identification" will be held in Uzhgorod
GO Dog Training Club "Laika" and the organization Animal-id.infowith the support of the NGO "Association of animal protection organizations of Ukraine" are the organizers of the seminar-presentation "Modern international methods of animal identification," which is designed for: veterinarians, dog handlers and other interested professionals and journalists.
The one-day seminar to be held on October 20, 2015 in the premises of the Transcarpathian Regional Library at: Uzhgorod, Svoboda Avenue, 16, will consider the following issues:
- International rules and standards for the production of electronic animal identification devices (manufacturers, their individual features, how to check the quality of microchips);
- Registration of animals in the world and in Ukraine (Myths and Facts)
- Why identification and registration of animals is beneficial to all (animals, their owners, city residents);
- Which stereotypes should be broken and what popularization should be conducted to have more animal owners chip their pets;
- Prospects of implementation of the program for pet identification in Uzhgorod.
In addition, the seminar organizers are ready to answer questions, such as:
- International rules and standards (ISO 11784/85, ICAR);
- How to quickly check all microchips for compliance;
- Rules for registration of animals around the world and in Ukraine;
- Which databases are used in Ukraine, advantages and disadvantages, who owns and who controls them;
- How to increase demand for chipping among customers of clinics and dog clubs today.
The seminar will begin at 16:30.
Experts of the seminar:
- Viktor Kopacz, the president of the nonprofit international database animal-id.info, the only representative of Ukraine in the European Database Association Europetnet, a member of the working group at the Ministry of Environment of Ukraine, a member of the Association of animal protection organizations of Ukraine;
- Vasyl Dub, the director of the manufacturer of animal identification products (a-chip).
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46