Rules of healthy autumn from Transcarpathian rescuers
Hot summer has long ended. So, say hello to autumn with its rain, yellow and red leaves... and seasonal colds. Time of disease relapses, bad mood - this is what autumn is for most of us. You feel a complete breakdown, sad and uncomfortable, even if nothing hurts. Those are tricks of the main enemies of our health - seasonal colds and autumn blues.
Nature gave the man a powerful protective mechanism. It is, of course, immunity. It allows us to remain healthy, despite the regular onslaught of "trendy" influenza viruses, in a brutal heat or cold, which are not uncommon in our latitudes. But usually we remember about immunity only when we feel that the disease is taking over. And only then we run to the pharmacy for magic pills. What to do to keep bright colors of life in autumn?
Here are some tips how to not succumb to seasonal colds.
- First of all, fortify your own body by moderate exercise, proper rest. Be sure to have the most comfortable and restful sleep.
- To strengthen the immunity, the following folk remedies are recommended: tincture of echinacea, garlic, licorice root, Eleutherococcus, Rhaponticum, honey, bee pollen, propolis, royal jelly.
- Herbal tea with calendula, chamomile, rose hips, St. John's wort, sage, branches of cherry, raspberry leaves, currants will also help during the transition to the cold season
- Keep your feet from cold and moisture
- Autumn weather is deceptive, so take an umbrella and wear well made shoes.
- The body requires a large amount of vitamins of all groups. In addition to fruits and vegetables, they can also be found in lard flavored with various spices; baked apples cooked with walnuts, raisins, dried apricots.
- Eat poultry, fish and lean meats as sources of complete protein. Be sure to include dairy products into the diet. Proper nutrition and immunity are closely related.
- And try to avoid stress, you need to smile more and get pleasure. The more joy and happiness a person feels, the more their body resists infection. You need to do anything that brings positive emotions. And laugh a lot. Because laughter is not only uplifting, but generally prolongs life.
Be healthy and in a good mood.