Rakhiv firefighters during a fire saved two houses from destruction

3 November 2015 15:37  59109361 0110435
Rakhiv firefighters during a fire saved two houses from destruction

In the morning, in the village of Serednye Vodyane in Rakhiv district, a fire occurred in a residential building. When the fire started to burn, a mother and a daughter were sleeping in the room. Neighbors, who saw the roof of the building on fire, woke up the family. They also reported the fire to the rescue service.

Given the complexity of the situation, two crews of firefighters were sent to extinguish the fire. Fighters of the local fire brigade of the village of Verkhnye Vodyane and the State Fire and Rescue Post of the village of Velyky Bychkiv arrived to eliminate the fire. First of all, they started to localize the fire because the flames could spread to the neighboring house.

Law enforcement authorities are finding out the cause of the fire. According to preliminary data, the fire was caused electrical short circuit in the attic of the house. A water-heating boiler stayed on at night. The device overcharged the electrical grid that caused the fire. As a result, the fire destroyed the roof of the house and damaged the property inside the house. The amount of damages is being established.

Rakhiv firefighters during a fire saved two houses from destruction (2)
Rakhiv firefighters during a fire saved two houses from destruction (3)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>