Innovative approaches to solving environmental problems will be discussed in Uzhgorod
On Friday, October 16, at 13.00, in Uzhgorod Press Club, there will be a meeting on "Innovative approaches to solving environmental problems of Transcarpathia" which will be held as part of the preparation for the International Environmental Forum on the territory of Transcarpathia, November 2015. The event is supported by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine
They will talk about the forests of Transcarpathia: problems and environmental condition; water quality problems and their resolution using modern scientific developments; international experience in addressing environmental problems; recycling and disposal of industrial and domestic waste.
The participants of the event:
- Leonid Kadeniuk, the first astronaut of independent Ukraine, Hero of Ukraine, the Deputy Head of the NGO "Council on Environmental Safety"
- Yuriy Tunytsya, the Rector of the "National Forestry University of Ukraine". Honored Worker of Science of Ukraine, Doctor of Economics, professor, academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Deputy Chairman of the NGO "Council on Environmental Safety"
- Valeriy Tsybukh, the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Ukraine, the executive director of the "Ukrainian Foreign Policy Association," the Secretary of the NGO "Council on Environmental Safety"
- Dmytro Tkach, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Hungary, Member of the Board of the NGO "Council on Environmental Safety"
- Bertalan Farkas, Hungarian astronaut, Member of the Board of the NGO "Council on Environmental Safety"
- Eduard Ryaby, the head of the secretariat of the NGO "Council on Environmental Safety"
- Yevhen Yaryna, a member of the NGO "Council onEnvironmental Security", the President of the Center "Green Planet of Transcarpathia"
The event will be held in Uzhgorod Press Club at:
the city ofUzhgorod, Zhupanatska Sq., 15/4
The beginning: 13.00.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46