In Vynogradiv, a man died in a fire

9 October 2015 12:33  26107720 0108785
In Vynogradiv, a man died in a fire

On October 8, at 2:51, the operational-rescue service of Transcarpathia was reported that in Vynogradiv, a house on Kosmonavtiv street was burning. When the fire started, 87-year-old owner of the house and her 62-year-old nephew were inside. Neighbours noticed the fire and called fire units.

One squad of the 6th State Fire and Rescue Unit was sent to eliminate the fire on Kosmonavtiv street. Having entered the house, rescuers found there the elderly mistress, took her out and handed over to paramedics. The woman was hospitalized in Vynogradiv district hospital with a diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning. Meanwhile, firefighters localized the fire at 2:58 and completely eliminated it at 4:50.At the site of the fire, firefighters found the body of the 62-year-old nephew of the house owner.

Law enforcement authorities are finding out the cause of the fire. One of the probable versions is careless handling of fire. According to neighbors, the man often abused alcohol and smoked in bed, which could have resulted in the tragedy. The fire destroyed the roof and ceiling over an area of 35 m2 and some household items. Firefighters managed to save from destruction the neighbouring house located close to the place of fire.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments