In Uzhgorod district, a street facility was burning. Probable cause is children playing with fire
The Rescue Service of Transcarpathia received a report of a fire in a street facility located on Shkilna street in the village of Chervone in Uzhgorod district. Fire engulfed a barn, where hay was stored in the attic. The owners of the property, who were at home, immediately took livestock - pigs and cows - out of the burning building.
To eliminate the fire, firefighters of the 7th State Fire and Rescue Unit of the city of Chop and the State Fire and Rescue Post of the village of Velyka Dobron were sent at the scene. By joint efforts, the rescuers eliminated the fire.
The police are establishing the cause of the fire. Presumably, the fire was caused by children playing with fire. Parents saw their 9-year-old son late in the evening going to the street facility to play. When the barn was on fire, the boy ran away. According to the mother, this is the second time her child caused a fire in the household. As a result, the flames destroyed half a ton of hay, 10 square meters of the roof and ceiling on area of 5 square meters. The damages caused are being established.
13 December 2017 09:25
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13