In Tyachiv district, 52-year-old man received burns during a fire

2 November 2015 17:10  25109325 0110402
In Tyachiv district, 52-year-old man received burns during a fire

The fire occured in the village of Neresnytsia in Tyachiv district. It arose in the summer kitchen located in a private yard. At the time when the fire started, the owner's 52-year-old brother was in the room. The old man who had a health problem, tried to extinguish the fire on his own, but to no avail. His relatives took him out of the building and around 3:35 called firefighters.

Firefighters of the local fire brigade of the village of Neresnytia arrived to eliminate the fire. Firefighters of the State Fire and Rescue Post of the village of Dubove came to help them. Together they completely eliminated the fire.

During the fire, the 52-year-old man who lived in the summer kitchen suffered I and II degree thermal burns of the back surface of the trunk. The victim was admitted to the trauma department of Tyachiv Central District Hospital. His health condition is satisfactory.

The authorities are finding out the cause of the fire. The damages are also being established as the fire destroyed the roof and ceiling of the street facility over an area of ​​24 square meters and some household goods.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments