In Mukachevo, rescuers saved a 65-year-old woman who was poisoned by carbon monoxide

2 October 2015 14:13  31107303 0108357
In Mukachevo, rescuers saved a 65-year-old woman who was poisoned by carbon monoxide

Yesterday, at 13:25, the Operational Rescue Service received a report of smoke in an apartment on the first floor of an apartment building on Nedetseya street in Mukachevo. The neighbors thought there was a fire in the apartment and were very worried for the life of an elderly owner of the apartment.

Firefighters of the 17th State Fire and Rescue Units promptly arrived at the scene. Since the doors were locked, firefighters came up to the house on the other side and entered the apartment through the window using a ladder. Inside the appartment, the rescuers found out that the smoke was caused by burnt food on a gas stove. The owner left a pan unattended, and as a result the meal turned into coal, and the apartment was filled with smoke.

Wasting no time, the rescuers rushed to look for the owner of the appartment. The 65-year-old woman was found unconscious in the hallway near the front door. The firefighters took the woman outside and provided the first aid.

Then the victim was taken by an ambulance. According to the doctor, who arrived at the scene, the diagnosis was carbon monoxide poisoning. The woman was admitted to the intensive care unit of Mukachevo Central District Hospital.

In Mukachevo, rescuers saved a 65-year-old woman who was poisoned by carbon monoxide (CAM01)
In Mukachevo, rescuers saved a 65-year-old woman who was poisoned by carbon monoxide (CAM05)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>