In Khust district, three people were hospitalized due to mushroom poisoning

13 October 2015 14:35  41108043 0109109
In Khust district, three people were hospitalized due to mushroom poisoning

On October 12th, at 10:20, Khust office of the State Health Service reported to the Operational Rescue Service of Transcarpathia about mushroom poisoning of three people. According to the report, residents of villages of Zolotarevo, Boronyavo and Steblivka aged 18 to 23 years were affected.

On October 11, the victims gethered in the home of one of the victims in the village of Steblivka. Thehostess decided to feed the guests mushrooms, which, as it turned out, are classified as "conditionally edible." Obviously, the girl failed to cook them properly, which is why everyone fell ill. With a difference of a few hours, the guests were taken to the intensive care unit of Khust district hospital diagnosed with mushroom poisoning. From there, the victims were transferred to the department of general therapy and currently are being prepared for discharge.

Dear Transcarpathians! Be especially careful when picking and eating mushrooms, as it may lead to negative consequences - poisoning or even death. 

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>