In Irshava district, a summer kitchen was burning due to violation of rules of furnace heating operation
At night in the village of Lysychevo in Irshava district, at a private mansion, a summer kitchen caught fire. When the fire started to burn, the 56-year-old owner of the building was inside. The man woke up, saw the fire and reported it to the Rescue Service "101". Immediately after that he and his neighbors, who had come running to the place of fire, began extinguishing the fire using available means.
In the absence of the acceess way, firefighters of the State Fire and Rescue Post of the village of Dovhe, who had arrived to eliminate the fire, had to lay a line through the whole mansion as the summer kitchen was located 30 meters away from the street. Despite the difficulties, the fire was completely eliminated.
Presumably, the cause of the fire was the violation of rules of furnace heating operation. As it turned out, the night before, due to sub-zero temperature, the owner of the house kindled a fire in a stove. As there was no firewall between the chimney and the ceiling, wooden structures got heated and inflamed, which caused the fire. The damages caused by the fire are estimated at 7,000 UAH, since the fire destroyed the door, windows and household items that were in the summer kitchen. In addition, the walls of the house were damaged.
4 June 2017 17:35
23 February 2017 14:40
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13