In Irshava, a building was burning (PHOTO)
On October 6, in Irshava, there was a fire on Fedorov Street. On the territory of a private household, a workshop caught fire. The fire quickly spread to the roof of the adjacent summer kitchen and began to spread to the roof of the residential house.
The fire was noticed by a bystander who at 10:20 reported the incident to the Rescue Service. Ivan King came into the house to notify the owners about the danger and saw two young children there. It turned out that their parents were at work. The man took the kids to the street, and waited with them for the arrival of rescuers. Fortunately, the children were not injured by the fire.
Firefighters of the 5th State Fire and Rescue Unit immediately arrived to the scene to eliminate fire. The resuers faced a difficult task - to stop the spread of the fire as soon as possible, so that it does not completely destroy the house. The firefighters managed to localize the fire already at 10:35. Thus firefighters saved the house from the ravages of fire. The fire was completely eliminated at 11:25.
The law enforcement are establishing out the cause of the fire. Presumably, the fire was caused by a short circuit in the wiring of the workshop. As a result, the fire destroyed the roof of the workshop and summer kitchen over the area of 60 square meters, tools and household items. In addition, the walls of the summer kitchen and the outbuilding were damaged. The approximate direct damage from the fire is estimated at 70,000 UAH.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46