In Beregovo district, two cases of mushroom poisoning were recorded during the day

2 November 2015 15:09  26109310 0110387
In Beregovo district, two cases of mushroom poisoning were recorded during the day

On Saturday, the operational-rescue service of Transcarpathia received reports about two cases of poisoning that had occurred in Beregovo district. All victims diagnosed with mushroom poisoning were taken to the intensive care unit of the local hospital.

As it turned out, the first to be poisoned were two residents of the village of Velyki Beregy. A 56-year-old man and his 39-year-old wife, picked mushrooms in the woods and decided to cook them. However, having tasted the dish, both felt sick and called ambulance. After treatment in the intensive care unit of Beregovo District Hospital, they were transferred to the general therapy unit, where the couple stays now. Their medical condition is satisfactory.

In addition, a young resident of the city of Beregovo was diagnosed with mushroom poisoning. The 20-year-old man on Saturday went to the forest for mushroom hunting. Not knowing much about mushrooms, the guy gathered a full basket of them, and then cooked them. Soon, the young man was in the intensive care unit of the district hospital. As his health is improving, the man is ready to be transferred to the general therapy unit.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>