In Beregovo district, three people were hospitalized due to poisoning with inedible mushrooms

19 October 2015 14:38  24108376 0109447
In Beregovo district, three people were hospitalized due to poisoning with inedible mushrooms

On October 18th, at 18:50, the Rescue Service "101" received a message from a doctor of Beregovo CDH that three people had been hospitalized in their hospital. It was a family from the village of Hat: a 49-year-old man, his 23-year-old son and 19-year-old daughter-in-law. The preliminary diagnosis was mushroom poisoning.

As it turned out, the family had picked in the forest poisonous fly agarics, confusing them with similar-looking spring edible mushrooms. At home, they cooked the mushrooms, after which all family members felt sick. A neighbor called an ambulance which took the victims to Beregovo Central District Hospital. They were put in the intensive care, and then transferred to the department of general therapy. The condition of the hospitalized people is stable.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>