Like during the flood of 2010 - water experts about the situation in several districts of Transcarpathia
Some water indicators in the rivers of Transcarpathia reach the figures that were recorded during the flood of 2010 - regional water experts said. However, they say that the forecast is rather positive.
At a considerable number of observation posts, a decrease in water levels is observed. But in several rivers, maximum levels are being formed.
The Tisa river basin water resources management inform the public about the situation in the region.
During the afternoon of November 21, 2015, in the territory of the region, particularly in the central and eastern part, there were rainfalls, the intensity of which has decreased to moderate (15-20 mm).
As of November 21, 16-00, the maximum levels of flooding formed in the upper rivers of the region, the following degree of flood protection are set:
- the Tisa river - the city of Rakhiv - maximum at 430 cm mark above the "0" of the post (above the level of December 2010 flood which was 418 cm above the "0" of the the post on 9/12/2010) - the second level of protection is exceeded;
- the Tisa river - V.Bychkiv - maximum at 428 cm mark above the "0" of the post (close to the level of December 2010 flood which was 440 cm above the "0" of the post on 9/12/2010) - the second level of protection is exceeded;
- the Teresva river - the village of Neresnytsia - maximum at 260 cm mark above the "0" of the post (above the level of the December 2010 flood which was 240 cm above the "0" of the post on 9/12/2010) - the third level of protection is reached,
- the Tereblya river - the village of Kolochava - 250 cm above the "0" of the post (above the level of 9/12/2010 - 235 cm) the third degree of protection is reached.
- the Rika river - the town of Mizhhirrya - 280 cm (above the level of 9/12/2010 - 250 cm) the second degree of protection is exceeded.
- the Borzhava river - the village of Dovhe - 300 (the level of 9/12/2010 is 380 cm) the second level of protection is reached.
At these posts, decrease in water levels is observed.
Maximum levels are being formed in the middle reaches of the rivers of Borzhava, Rika, Tereblya, Teresva and Tisa, on the stretch V.Bychkiv - Khust that can reach the second and third degree of protection with the release of water on the floodplain.
The analysis of the further development of the situation using the AIVS-Tisa allows to predict with a high degree of probability that the hydrological situation will not worsen.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13