Irshava firefighters eliminated a fire in the store

6 November 2015 19:54  29109485 0110558
Irshava firefighters eliminated a fire in the store

On November 6, in Irshava, on Lokota Street, there was a fire in the store. The fire started in the storeroom on the second floor, where a studio is located downstairs. The owner of the shopping facility, sensed the smell of smoke and saw the fire, and at 12:00 reported it to the Rescue Service "101".

Within minutes, officers of the 5th State Fire and Rescue Unit arrived at the scene. At 12:05 the fire was localized to prevent the flames spread to the rest of the store premises. At 12:35, the rescuers completely eliminated the fire.

According to preliminary data, the fire could be the result of a careless handling of fire by the owner. The woman, when removing ash from the stove, put hot ashes in a cardboard box and brought it to a utility room. Then there was an inflammation and the fire engulfed the room.

Direct losses from the fire amounted to one thousand hryvnia, because the fire destroyed paper boxes and bricks and damaged the door of the storage room.

Irshava firefighters eliminated a fire in the store (002)
Irshava firefighters eliminated a fire in the store (003)
Irshava firefighters eliminated a fire in the store (004)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>