In Uzhgorod and Vynogradiv districts, residential houses were burning
On November 5, in the village of Kamyanytsya in Uzhgorod district, a fire occurred in a residential building. At that time, the house was empty. The owner noticed noticed the fire after returning home from neighbors. At 12:32 he called to the Rescue Service "101".
Officers of the 14th and 15th State Fire and Rescue Units that arrived at the scene eliminated the fire at 14:44. They also saved a pig that almost choked in the barn, attached to the house. The fire destroyed a ton of hay and damaged the ceiling over the area of 1 sq. m., boards and household items that were stored in the attic. The cause of the fire and damages are being established.
On the same day, at 15:04, the Rescue Service of Transcarpathia was reported about a fire in a house located in the village of Korolevo in Vynogradiv district. The owner and the children at that time were in a neighboring house. When she came out of there, she saw a fire in one of the rooms of her house. Wasting no time, she called firefigters and began to extinguish the fire with neighbors.
Firefighters of the 6th State Fire and Rescue Units and local fire brigade of the village of Korolevo were sent to eliminate fire. One hour after receiving the report, at 16:05, the fire was completely extinguished. Currently, law enforcement officers are working on establishing the cause of the fire. The damages caused are also being established because the fire destroyed a cupboard, a sofa and household items in a room of the house.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46