In Uzhgorod, a woman was rescued on fire, 9 people were evacuated
Late in the evening, on November 8 in Uzhgorod on Odeska street, a fire occurred in a three-storey residential building. The fire started in an apartment on the second floor of the building. At this time, a family of three people - a man, his wife and their daughter - was inside. At 22:50 they reported the fire to the Rescue Service "101".
Two crews of the 14th State Fire and Rescue Unit were sent at the scene to eliminate the fire. Because of a strong smoke in staircases, nine people were evacuated from the building. Menawhile, in the room of the apartment where the fire occurred, rescuers found the 47-year-old owner, who had inhaled much smoke. The rescuers brought her into the street and handed over to paramedics. However, after a preliminary examination, the woman refused from hospitalization. Meanwhile, at 23:15, the fire was localized, and at 23:30 completely eliminated.
The authorities are finding out the cause of the fire. One of the probable versions is careless handling of fire by the owner of the apartment. As a result, the fire destroyed a double bed and a rug near it and damaged a wooden cabinet and doors. The amount of damages is being established.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46