In Irshava, a car caught fire while moving

State Emergencies Service of Ukraine Office in Transcarpathian region  27 November 2015 11:05  44110654 0111739
In Irshava, a car caught fire while moving

Yesterday in the city of Irshava, there was a fire in a passenger car "Volga" made in 2006. According to the driver, he noticed that a red signal light on the dashboard was on. The man decided to take the car to the service station, but it was too late. On the way, the driver noticed smoke coming from under the hood, stopped the car and called the rescue service of Transcarpathia.

The crew of the 5th state fire and rescue unit immediately arrived at the scene to eliminate the fire. Within minutes, the rescuers eliminated the fire, preventing the flame from destroying the car.

Presumably, the fire was caused by short circuit in the vehicle engine compartment wiring. Experts estimate the losses caused by the fire at 7,000 UAH, since the fire destroyed the wiring and damaged the hood and engine compartment of the vehicle.

In Irshava, a car caught fire while moving (IMG_20151126_083815)
In Irshava, a car caught fire while moving (IMG_20151126_083824)
In Irshava, a car caught fire while moving (IMG_20151126_084002)

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>