Almost two million hryvnia worth of contraband cigarettes were seized in Transcarpathia (PHOTOS)
Yesterday, on November 3, the tax police of Transcarpathia together with officers of the Security Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region conducted the inspection of the territory of the premises in a village of Vynogradiv district.
The operational department of the Main Office of the SFS in Transcarpathian region, noted that the measures to detect and eradicate the illicit movement and storage of excisable goods are being taken in the region in the framework of the operations "Excise-2015" and "Frontier-2015".
Under the ruling of Uzhgorod city and district court, employees of the Fiscal Service and the Security Service conducted the search and, as a result, found and confiscated the following tobacco products:
- 10,000 packs of "Compliment slims 5" with excise tax stamps of Ukraine;
- 22,000 packs of "Fest-7" without excise stamps of Ukraine;
- 17,500 packs of "Compliment slims 3" without excise stamps of Ukraine;
- 5,000 packs of "Lifa Super Slims" (pink) without excise stamps of Ukraine;
- 10,000 packs of "Lifa Super Slims" (menthol) without excise stamps of Ukraine;
- 25,000 packs of "Marlboro Gold" with excise stamps of the Russian Federation.
In total, during the investigation activities, they seized excisable goods - tobacco products prepared to be smuggled across the state border of Ukraine - in amount of 89,500 packs worth about UAH 1 million 750 thousand.
Investigation activities aimed at establishing a range of people involved in the organization of the tobacco product smuggling channel are being conducted.