The anniversary worthy of a great concert
On March 20, 1945, by the Resolution of the People's Council of Transcarpathian Ukraine, the State Music School named after Tchaikovsky was opened in Uzhgorod. It was the first art school in Transcarpathia. In the first year, 50 students were enrolled and 7 teachers worked there headed by Desideriy Zador - a famous musician at the time.
The school is proud of its more than four and a half thousand alumni in its 70-year history. The school will begin the celebration of the 70th anniversary with a great jubilee concert on the stage of the Transcarpathian Regional Philharmonic on March 20, 2015 (the beginning is at 16.00).