The anniversary of Carpatho-Ukraine will be celebrated in Transcarpathia (Announcement)
This year, in a memorial silence.
March 15th, 2015 marks the 76th anniversary of the proclamation of independence of Carpatho-Ukraine.
Given the difficult situation in Ukraine, when Transcarpathia has faced a wave of deaths and burials of our soldiers, the celebration of the anniversary of Carpatho-Ukraine establishment will be held in a memorial silence.
On the 15th of March, at 17.00, in Uzhgorod, the participants will lay memorial candles and flowers at the monument to the President of Carpatho-Ukraine Augustin Voloshin on Studentska embankment, then the silent procession will march to the graves of the Carpathian Sich heroes buried at the cemetery on Kapushanska street, where a requiem rally, lighting of candles and laying of flowers will also be held.
On the same day, the "Carpathian Sich" will hold a series of events in our region:
the city of Khust
- procession to the Castle Hill, laying flowers at the monument to the Carpathian Sich soldiers;
- Laying flowers to the house of the Carpathian Sich;
- Krasne Pole. Laying flowers at the memorial on the site of the most fierce battle of the Carpathian Sich against Magyar horde.
- the village of Bilky - laying flowers on the graves of four Sich soldiers.
the village of Chynadiyevo, Mukachevo district:
- Laying flowers on the grave of Sich soldier Mykhailo Petrychko.
the city of Uzhgorod and Uzhgorod region:
- the village of Domanyntsi - laying flowers on the grave of Sich soldiers;
- the village of Orikhovytsya - laying flowers at a memorial cross near the site of shooting of three Carpathian Sich soldiers;
- Nezalezhnist embankment - laying flowers to the monument to the president of Carpatho-Ukraine Augustin Voloshin.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46