In Mukachevo district, a two-story residential house was burning

23 March 2015 17:02  1194988 095985
In Mukachevo district, a two-story residential house was burning

On March 21, in the village of Obava, in Mukachevo district, there was a fire in a two-story residential house. The fire was noticed by the owners, who were in the yard at that time.

At 13:28 they reported the incident to the "101" rescue service.

Officers of the 18th and 19th state fire and rescue units were sent to fight the fire. At 13:55, fire fighters localized the fire, at 14:15 - completely eliminated it. During the fire, nobody was injured or killed.

According to preliminary data, the fire could be caused by a short circuit of the house wiring. The fire destroyed TV set, furniture and room door and damaged walls and a window in the room. The damages caused are being established.

State Emergencies Service of Ukraine Office in Transcarpathian region

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments