Victor Baloha told Transcarpathians what to do when somebody in the family is seriously ill

12 May 2015 15:41  5598723 099731
Victor Baloha told Transcarpathians what to do when somebody in the family is seriously ill

And urged to contact him if anyone has problems in dealing with deputies and officials.

- Today in every district of Transcarpathia, there are seriously ill children and adults who require treatment outside the region and Ukraine. Typically, our fellow countrymen raise the funds needed for treatment in social networks, or borrow, or sell everything they can. This is a typical situation for Ukrainian "free medicine" - Victor Baloha said. - Why is this happening? There are a lot of reasons. But often the problem is that doctors do not perform their duties adequately. Of course, not everything is in their power, but medical officers do not appeal to the management of the city or district to allocate funds for treatment. Although it does not cost them anything. And the city or district officials, in turn, should appeal to the management of the region. 

- Therefore, I appeal to all who need urgent and expensive medical treatment. If there are problems in the family, which you can not deal with alone, contact your deputy in the city, district, region. Appeal to the management of the district, region, to the head of the regional health department. It's their job to deal with you. This is the first. And the second, there are funds for treatment in the regional budget. Therefore, they have no right to ignore such appeals. In general, the Ukrainian people should force to work all officials - from doctors to the Prime Minister. We should not wait until someone in Kyiv finally understands that this country needs reforms - we must begin this process ourselves, - Victor Baloha said.

- If anyone has difficulty in dealing with deputies and officials, feel free to contact me directly. I am an open person, and always respond.You can contact me by private messaging here on facebook - rest assured, I read them all. You can call to my office: (044) 207-44-55, - he added.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments