The program of the International Day of Museums in Uzhgorod
On May 18, the world community celebrates the Day of Museums. On this occasion, workers of regional museums prepared a rich program of cultural events.
Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum on the eve of the holiday - May 17 - will present the visitors:
1. Permanent exhibition.
2. The poetry soiree "The image of mother in literature and art", organized by the museum in conjunction with the regional cell of the National Union of Writers of Ukraine. The beginning is at 14.00.
3. Concert of musicians of the Transcarpathian Regional Philharmonic and Uzhgorod State Music College directed by V.F.Telychko. The beginning is at 16.00.
In the program of the Transcarpathian Regional Ethnographic Museum, in addition to permanent displays, the following events will be held on May 17:
13.00 - choreographic play based on the legend "Mountains spoke" performed by students of Uzhgorod College of Culture and Arts (patio).
14.00 - opening of the Ist International Salon of Art Photography "Carpathian range - 2015" (castle gallery).
14.30 - performance of the laureate of international contests, chamber orchestra of students of Uzhgorod State Music College (castle chapel).
15.30 - choreographic fairy-tale performed by students of Uzhgorod College of Culture and Arts "Victorious Prince" based on the legend of V. Haborets (patio).
Transcarpathian Regional Museum of Folk Architecture and Life on May 18, at 11.00 invites to the grand opening of the Vth Regional Children's Folklore Festival "Rainbow Ringing." Also, during the day, guests of the museum will be able to attend:
• meetings with folk artists and the fair and sale of arts and crafts;
• tours of permanent displays of the museum;
• photoshoot in the national costumes from the stock collections of the museum;
• events for children in the estate of the village of Tybava in Svalyava district;
• exhibitions "Language of Flowers" by Aurelia Fedor (to the 100th anniversary) and "Pictures from the world of science" (exhibition of the German Scientific Max Planck Society).
The admission to all three regional museums, as well as other museum institutions in Transcarpathia, in honor of the holiday on 17 and 18 May will be free.
8 October 2018 18:18