The competition of young strongman will take place in Transcarpathia (Announcement)
On May 11, 2014, the "Carpathian league of strong men" will hold a "Junior strongman" tournament.
The competition will be held among 15-18-year-old boys. Young athletes will have the opportunity to try their hand at this sport known as "strongman".
Boys from Uzhgorod and Mukachevo will take part in the compettion.
The competition will be held on May 10, in Uzhgorod, on Poshtova Sq. The beginning is at 12:00.
The competition is for 15-18 years old boys. Anyone can participate. Participant must have a passport or a birth certificate.
The tournament consists of five rounds:
- Flipping of 100 kg tires for five turns and 300 kg tires for two turns. Permissible time is 60 sec.
- Lifting of 80kg, 100kg, 110kg stones onto 110 cm high platform. Permissible time is 60 sec.
- Holding eight bricks (35 kg). The maximum time.
- Lifting of a log (70kg) or a rod (50kg) above the head for the maximum count.Permissible time is 60 sec.
- "Farmer's walk" with two 100kg suitcases for 10m. Permissible time is 60 sec.
The registration of competitors will be held from 11:00 to 11:50.
Tel.: 099-369-12-05 /Grigorovsky Ivan/