"Silver Tatosh" is waiting for knights and their ladies (Program)
One of the most popular festivals of Mukachevo district - the Festival of medieval culture "Silver Tatosh" will be held in the castle of St. Miklos, in the village of Chynadiyevo.
The festival program is full of various activities, reflecting the medieval culture, the way of life and customs of all segments of the population, from craftsmen to knights. And, of course, not without romantic songs and poetry about love. Because the venue - the castle of St. Miklos - witnessed selfless love of two historical characters: Ilona Zrinya and Imre Tekeli. Their feelings materialized through the ages in poetry and music.
The festival warmly welcomes visitors on 23 and 24 of May.
- 12.00 - 12.30 - Opening of the festival. Parade of participants, presentation of clubs, welcoming speeches of the organizers and guests of honor.
- 12.30 - 12.45 - mass knight fights
- 13.00 - 14.00 - music program
- 14.00 - 14.30 - games with the audience
- 14.30 - 16.00 - knight tournament
- 16.00 - 17.00 - dance show and master class
- 17.00 - 18.00 - music program
- 18.00 - 19.00 - dance show and master class
- 19.00 - 23.30 - concert program
- 23.30 - 00.00 - fire show
- 00.00 - Bard Bonfire
- 12.00 - opening of the second day of the festival
- 12.15 - 12.45 - mass knight fights
- 12.45 - 13.30 - dance show and master class
- 13.30 - 15.00 - concert program and poetry contest dedicated to Ilona Zrinya and Imre Tekeli (in the castle)
- 15.00 - 15.30 - master class on medieval military maneuvers
- 15.30 - 17.00 - knight tournament
- 17.00 - 17.45 - dance show and master class
- 17.45 - 18.00 - awarding of the participants. Closing. During the festival, in the castle there will be:
- tours of the "St. Miklos" castle;
- medieval entertainment - archery, javelin, photos in armor, dancing, games,