Chubirko on the "tariff" appeal to Kyiv
At the regular session of the Regional Council, the deputies adopted an appeal to the government to reduce tariffs for natural gas for individuals. 71 deputies voted for this decision.
Transcarpathian Regional Council Chairman Volodymyr Chubirko commented on the appeal, which was adopted at the today's session.
"I am grateful to the deputies of the Regional Council for having supported Transcarpathian community today. The Regional Council adopted an appeal to the central government demanding to revise tariffs for energy. We gave Kyiv the signal that Transcarpathians find existing tariffs inflated", - the Chairman of the Regional Council wrote on his page on facebook.
He added: "A third of gas equipment of inhabitants of the region is unaccounted, and even during heating season, people pay 7,18 per cubic meter. That is residents of the region can not even take advantage of the preferential tariff. People's incomes have not increased, and prices have increased significantly. People rose and claimed their rights. Deputies fully support them."
"Therefore in our appeal we demand to:
1. Suspend the decision of the National Commission, which sets tariffs for energy.
2. Reduce the set gas tariffs to affordable level.
3. Offer real mechanisms to stimulate private households to switch to alternative energy sources
4. Overcome corruption in the energy sector, minimize the impact of oligarchical groups in this industry.
5. Introduce moratorium on tariff increase," - Volodymyr Chubirko said.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13