Košice and its summer tourism opportunities will be presented in Transcarpathia
On Thursday, June 25, at 11.00, in the Uzhgorod Press Club, there will be a press conference at which the Consulate General of the Slovak Republic and Slovak partners - representatives of the "Kosice Airport" and the city of Kosice - will present Slovakia's opportunities for Transcarpathians.
In particular, the Kosice airport - scheduled flight Kosice - Kyiv, regular flights from Kosice to seven European destinations and charter flights to 14 seaside destinations.
At the same time, Kosice and its summer tourism opportunities will be presented.
The participants of the event:
• Janka Burianova - the Consul General of the Slovak Republic in Uzhgorod;
• Juraj Tóth - the Head for External Relations and Communications of the "Kosice Airport";
• Tomas Janchus - the Deputy Chairman of the "Kosice Airport";
• Eduard Buras - representative of the Mayor of Kosice for cooperation between the city of Kosice and Uzhgorod and Ukraine;
• Jan Kovac - the Director of Kosice cultural centers.