A roundtable on association of territorial communities will be held in Uzhgorod
Tuesday, June 16, in the press center of the Transcarpathian Regional Administration, there will be a round table on "Association of communities: voluntary coercion or objective necessity?".
The participants of the round table:
- Galina Tsar, the mayor of the city of Chop;
- Mykhailo Laba, the head of the village of Nevytske, the chairman of the Transcarpathian regional branch of village and town councils;
- Volodymyr Prykhodko, a member of the Public Council of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, Doctor of Economics;
- Ivan Mykultsya, the acting head of Svalyava District State Administration, deputy of the Transcarpathian Regional Council;
- Yuriy Svitlyk, the Public Convention.
The beginning is at 11.00.