Attention! The Prosecution Office announced an open competition to fill the positions of local prosecutors
The competition for the positions of heads of local prosecution offices, their first deputies and deputies has been opened
All lawyers with 5 years of work experience can participate!
Documents are accepted from July 20 to August 2, 2015
Requirements for the position of head of local prosecutor's office, first deputy head and deputy head:
· Citizenship of Ukraine;
· Higher legal education;
· Experience in the field of law for at least 5 years or experience as a prosecutor for at least 3 years;
· Fluency in the national language;
· Management and organizational skills;
· High moral qualities;
· No unwithdrawn or outstanding convictions;
· No administrative liability for corruption offenses;
· Absence of diseases that interfere with performance of the prosecutor's duties.
· Organizes the activities of the local prosecutor's office;
· Represents the local prosecutor in relations with state and local authorities, individuals, enterprises, institutions, organizations and others.;
· Provides information and analytical support of prosecutors to improve the quality of their operation;
· Supervises the collection and analysis of statistical data;
· Ensures compliance with the requirements for continuing professional development of prosecutors of the local prosecutor's office;
· Organizes study of the practices of law application, performs other duties provided by the legislation of Ukraine;
· The head appoints and dismisses employees in accordance with the laws of Ukraine;
· In the absence of the head of the local prosecutor's office, the deputy head carries out its powers.
All the details on the four-level competition, full list of required documents and addresses of the centers receiving documents can be found in the relevant section of the official website of the General Prosecutor of Ukraine http://www.gp.gov.ua/ua/reforms