Who wants the sun?
War in the East, heroism of Ukrainians are changing the time itself, alter the usual course of events for us. Despite the anxious mood, Uzhgorod residents today begin to celebrate spring.
The favorite holiday of townspeople and visitors of Uzhgorod - "Uzhgorod palachinta" - besides the usual variety of attractions, aims to raise funds to support Transcarpathian soldiers.
The festival program includes:
* Folk festivals, concert program, fun entertainment and competitions;
* Surprises for children;
* Prizes for daredevils who will climb a pole
* Traditional Transcarpathian dishes;
* Tasting of drinks, wine, honey, pancakes, etc.
* Competition for the most delicious pancakes, awarding of winners;
* Themed photo-zones;
* Win-win lottery;
* Burning of a stuffed winter "mara"
* Charity events - raising money for the military;
* Wonderful winter mood !!!
Recall: the festival takes place on 14-15 of February in the Bozdosh park.
Sunrise cannot be stopped!